Alaska Airlines new mobile website provides customers quick and easy access to their most important travel information from a mobile device. The site allows customers to track their Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan status, obtain mobile boarding passes for themselves and others traveling with them, and pay for checked bags, among other features.
“Our mobile site has been designed from the ground up with a new look and feel as well as additional features that travelers will find convenient,” said Curtis Kopf, Alaska Airlines’ managing director of customer innovation and alaskaair.com. “We’re committed to making the travel experience easy and accessible. With the mobile site, our customers can enjoy many great features of alaskaair.com on mobile devices wherever they go.”
Kopf said the carrier will add a booking feature to the site in a future upgrade, allowing customers to buy tickets using a mobile device.
New features include:
- Track your trip details (flight status, gate, boarding time, etc.)
- Check in and get a mobile boarding pass for all travelers on the same reservation
- Pay for checked bags
- Create flight alerts via text or email
- Check flight status and schedules
- View seat maps and choose/change your seat
- Track Mileage Plan status and balance
- Access My Trips from My Account
Travelers who are using a mobile device will automatically be redirected to the mobile site or it can be accessed at m.alaskaair.com
Filed Under: Technology
About the Author: